Launch My Business™
Launch My Business is a 45-hour course that takes aspiring entrepreneurs through a sequence of lessons designed to help businesses, step-by-step, from the ground up. Under the guidance and instruction of a seasoned business professional, participants will be equipped with the knowledge and resources necessary to turn their viable ideas into a competitive business enterprise.
At MCBL, our instructional approach is focused on adult learners: incorporating visual aids, hands-on activities, one-on-one help and ongoing review to reinforce understanding and retention. Formative and summative assessments will be conducted throughout the course to assess effectiveness of instruction and guide course improvements.
Course topics include:
- Product Development
- Sales & Promotion
- Business Structure
- Operations Management
- Insurance & Contracts
- Taxes, Accounting Concepts & Financial Statements
- Financing Options
Course instructors are seasoned business professionals with extensive, real-life experience as successful entrepreneurs, business operators and executives. For selected workshops, subject-matter specialists are enlisted to provide expertise on topics requiring deeper exploration of financial, legal or technical topics.
- Knowledge and information that can be used to organize and launch a new business, increase sales, improve management skills, write a business plan or apply for financing.
- LMB binder containing participant's notes, hand-outs, worksheets and Power Point presentations.
- Certificate of Completion
- 1 free follow up counseling session and use of the center for 6 months after graduation
- Client Showcases
- Eligible for LMB Alumni program