Launch My Non-Profit
Launch My Non-Profit is comprised of 2 workshops:
Non-Profit Toolkit Part 1: Non-Profit, Not-for-Profit? What's It All About? is a full day "how to" workshop for community visionaries. If you or your group want to launch a new program or initiative to help solve a social problem or enhance quality of life, then this workshop is for you. The Non-Profit Toolkit is Part 1 of a 2 part series for aspiring social entrepreneurs and new non-profit founders. No prior experience is necessary.
Non-Profit Toolkit Part 2: Grant Writing 101 is a full day "how to" workshop for community visionaries. If you operate a non-profit organization and want a better understanding of how grant funding works, then Grant Writing 101 is a great place to start. This entry-level workshop is offered as a follow-up, Part 2, to the Non-Profit Toolkit Part 1. Grant Writing 101 is for founders and board members of new non-profits that have received their IRS 501(c)(3) tax exemption and have been active for at least one year.
Non-Profit Toolkit Part 1: Non-Profit, Not-for-Profit? What's It All About?
- How the non-profit business model works for community development and alternatives to full non-profit incorporation
- How to get organized and plot your mission, goals, and objectives
- The basics of non-profit board development
- A primer on program planning and grant writing for fundraising
Non-Profit Toolkit Part 2: Grant Writing 101
- Steps in the grant seeking and grants management process
- A proven method for program planning and grant writing
- Local and national resources for non-profit funding
- Knowledge and information that can be used to organize and launch a new non-profit organization, steps to write an application for Form 1023
- Folder containing participant's notes, handouts, worksheets and PowerPoint presentations
- 1 free follow-up counseling session
$100 per person, per workshop