Wahine Forum Network
As the Special Non-Profit Partner for the Hawaii Business Wahine Forum Conference, MCBL hosts four Wahine Forum Network luncheons throughout the year as an extension of the conference. The luncheons focus on various issues and topics that are relevant to professional women in Hawaii. MCBL is now offering the luncheons as a poolside chat format, enabling attendees to deepen their connection with the featured speaker and host, and network with each other.
- Thursday, May 10
- Thursday, August 16
- Gain valuable insights and knowledge in a variety of topics relevant to professional women
- Learn from and be inspired by women entrepreneurs, business owners and community leaders
- Network with attendees
- Lunch catered by Café Julia
All Wahine Forum Netwotk Luncheons are held at YWCA O'ahu, 11:30AM- 1:00PM in Elizabeth Fuller Hall.
Tickets are $25 and includes lunch catered by Cafe Julia.
Ask about special rates for students and LMB Alumni.
MCBL is currently seeking table sponsors for our four yearly luncheons. A table of 10 is $300.
As a table sponsor you will receive:
- A reserved table for 10 guests
- Your business collateral on all tables (sponsor to provide)
- Your company name and logo on table signage
- Sponsor acknowledgement on MCBL online calendar
If you are interested in sponsoring a table, please contact Colleen McAluney, MCBL Program Manager, at email@example.com.
The Wahine Forum is Hawaii's largest leadership and career development conference in the state of Hawaii. The conference is attended by Hawaii's top female executives, female entrepreneurs, up and coming female leaders and women intent on advancing their careers.
Wahine Forum 2017 featuring Mink Leaders