Are you working to change your community? Will more funding help you create that change? Join generations of social advocates who’ve achieved success through the Grantsmanship Training Program®. Learn how to do the research, make a plan, and secure the funding you need.
- Five action-packed days with a dedicated expert
- Binder full of essential resources
- Certificate of Completion
- 12 months of Alumni membership benefits:
- Proposal Review
- Access to funder database, GrantDomain
- Discounts for training, consulting, & publications
Monday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Participants may choose to work until 8:00 PM)
Thursday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Textbook: Grantsmanship: Program Planning & Proposal Writing, is $45.