Launch My Non-Profit
Ready to launch your nonprofit? Are you working to change your community? Will more funding help you create that change? Join generations of social advocates who’ve achieved success and learn how to do the research, make a plan, and secure the funding you need.
- Use our proven proposal model—a model so successful that many funders have adopted it for their application guidelines
- Collaborate with others to create a strong grant application
- Use a variety of research tools to pinpoint the funders most likely to support and partner with your organization
- Review proposals the way funders do so you’ll understand what works and why
- Demonstrate your organization's capacity and credibility
- Develop a data driven description of the problem your program addresses
- Propose outcomes that are measurable and that can be evaluated
- Practice the art and ethics of grantsmanship
- Subject matter experts
- Binder full of essential resources
- Certificate of Completion
Grantsmanship: Program Planning & Proposal Writing, is $45.